Resume Writing and Cover Letters
Inquire within for quote. All projects are custom quoted based on criteria such as experience level, industry, existing resume content & length, build from scratch, job titles, career transitions, etc. All of these factors are considered for the time that it takes to craft your professionally built product which will deliver you the results you want!
LinkedIn Profile Optimization
Over 60% of employers now check for a public profile. They view your content, presence, professional networks, skills, education, certifications, and more. We optimize your profile from top to bottom and make sure you have the best professional representation of yourself possible. You won’t get a copy/paste from us either. All profiles reflect (but not copy) your resume for strategic positioning and branding. We update backdrops, URL, industry, skills, experience, education, courses, languages and anything else that will help you catch algorithms.
Recruiter Resume Distribution
Power Writers USA can now send your newly written Resume and a customized Recruiter Letter to 500+ nationwide recruiters and headhunters within your industries of interest.
- On average, our client’s Resumes and Recruiter Letters are sent to approximately 500 to 2,000 recipients. The total number of recipients will vary based on the search criteria.
- We work with a unique third-party database comprised of retained and contingency recruiters representing major industries and search firms which include: Korn Ferry, Boyden, Heidrick & Struggles, Egon Zehnder, and Christian Timbers.
- Option 1: We prepare and send a customized Recruiter Letter to accompany your updated Resume for the distribution blast which provides a tailored introduction of yourself to the recruiter.
- Option 2: In addition to the service above, you receive an Excel spreadsheet with contact information for all recipients, allowing you to conduct follow-up, build your professional network, and create connections.
“What would you say is your greatest weakness?” If you struggle with how to best answer this, or other questions during an interview, you are likely in need of professional interview coaching. Our approach to interview coaching is as customized as our approach to resume writing. You will be teamed up with Scott Nichols, CEIP, CPRW (a Certified Employment Interview Professional) who will work with you virtually one-on-one through an established 3-step process in which he will:
Assess: your needs, strengths and weaknesses. Address: your needs by developing a winning strategy. Attack: the issues through effective coaching, preparation, and practice.
There are many components that go into an presenting your best skills and strengths during a job interview. We offer key support in the following areas:
- General interview preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Helping you define what makes you great and your key message of value
- Phone interviews
- Behavioral interviews
- Screening Interviews
- Informational Interviews
- Task Oriented Interviews
- Specific and General Interview Questions
- Addressing nervousness
- What employers are looking for
- Mirroring and communication
- And much more…
By the end of the interview coaching (anywhere from a single session to ongoing needs) you will feel more confident, knowledgeable, and inspired to perform your very best at your next interview. We’ve helped many others just like you land the jobs they want!
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE POWER WRITERS USA
- Direct access to a Triple Certified Professional Resume Writer. No phone tree. No team of people to filter calls, just call your writer, at your convenience.
- Industry Experts On Your Side. Work one-on-one with a Certified Professional Resume Writer who is an expert in your career field. Our certified resume writers specialize in 75+ different career fields and we match you with a writer based on industry expertise.
- Your success comes first. It’s why we are here, at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our business. We never forget that. We believe in treating our clients the way we want to be treated.
- No extra cost for the documents you need for your job search. We provide your new resume in the two most desired formats: Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF FREE with your order.
- One-of-a-kind resumes and cover letters that make you STAND OUT— not blend in. We never utilize cookie cutter templates.
- Less hassle and less time. Quick turnaround of less than 1 week. Need it sooner? Rush Services available.
- In a Rush? We can accommodate a SAME-DAY, 24-hour, or 48-hour rush service requests.